Mergers, Acquisitions & Alliances
Stiernberg Consulting's alliance work includes mergers, acquisitions, licensing, technology placements, and co-marketing programs. We work with both buyers and sellers to achieve optimal win-win results. Our M&A advisory and alliance services and programs include:
- Alliance, Acquisition, or Exit Strategy Development
- Prospect Profiling, Targeting and Screening
- Facilitation of Negotiations
- Due Diligence
- Buyer or Seller Representation
- Post-Transaction Integration
- Alliance Management
Consider the following questions:
- What is your exit strategy? Should you sell? When?
- What is your growth strategy? Should you acquire, or rely on organic growth? Is this a good time to pursue the merger or acquisition opportunities that are emerging now?
- What is the real value of your company, technology portfolio, or other marketable assets? Is your valuation aligned with market perceptions and comparables?
- Does your company have balanced strength in all departments, including R&D, manufacturing/sourcing, sales, marketing, finance, operations, and general management?
- Would outsourcing save money, increase sales and profits, or speed time to market?
- Is manufacturing overseas the best answer?
- Is your planned growth a result of:
- continued internal innovation?
- strategic alliances?
- combination of the above?
- Do you have the time to be distracted by inquiries from random or un-qualified buyers, sellers, or alliance partners?
We have worked with and represented manufacturers, inventors, investors, trade associations, media partners, and specialized experts to develop business relationships that address these issues. Contact us for more details.
Entire website contents © 1997-2010 Stiernberg Consulting.
W3C html validation material used in accordance with terms on linked page.