Stiernberg Consulting's market intelligence programs are geared to helping clients answer the tough questions about the rapidly evolving future of the market with objectivity, clarity, and a sense of purpose. We provide the following market intelligence services and programs:
- Target Market Snapshots: Concise, scaled "Quick Window" into specific segments by market, channel, product category, or application
- Market Characterization: Your "Tour Guide" for those new to the territory
- Opportunity Analysis: Comprehensive Market Reports by Product Category, Vertical Venue Market, or Application
- Market Size and Growth Forecasts
- Business and Technical Trend Analysis
- Brand Preference Surveys
- Voice of the Customer Studies
- Focus Group Design and Facilitation
Consider the following questions:
- Are your field sales, product development, and promotional programs targeting the market segments with the most growth potential?
- Do you understand how end-users in your target vertical venue markets make purchase decisions and establish brand loyalty in the changing economic environment? Does your ad agency or in-house promotion staff understand this well enough to make decisions?
- Do you base your sales expectations on a current objective forecast of growth potential for your product category?
- Do you systematically monitor the changing business environment to gather business intelligence?
- Where do you stand competitively in terms of both market share and mind-share?
- Is your growth in sales and profits greater than the rate of inflation and the growth rates of your competitors?
- What new products are you going to develop? Can you build sufficient sales and market share in your current product category, or do you need to diversify for growth?
- What business and technical trends will have the most impact on the future of your company and our industry?
Our market intelligence studies are custom, proprietary, targeted, and actionable—no syndicated reports or fluffy telephone-book-length tree killers. We have tracked our industry for over 25 years and have conducted scores of market analyses, custom surveys, and focus groups. Stiernberg Consulting provides an outside perspective on your business and inside perspective on our industry. Contact us for more details.
Entire website contents © 1997-2010 Stiernberg Consulting.
W3C html validation material used in accordance with terms on linked page.