Now more than ever, planning is critical to business success. Too often a recession or market downturn causes "planning paralysis"—the tendency freeze and wait for things to change. The most successful companies find that planning increases their agility and allows them to adapt to the changes and meet challenges head-on with confidence. Our planning services and programs include:
- Sales, Market Share, and Profit Reality Check
- Facilitated Strategic Planning Process
- Quick Wins Strategy SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Workshop
- Scenario Planning—"what if" organizational snapshots looking into the future
- Marketing Plans based on the Seven Links in the Marketing Chain™
- Five Year Window™ Forecasting Methodology
- Product Planning and Product Life Cycle Management
- Channel Partnering Program Design
Stiernberg Consulting's proven planning methodology is geared to the full range of client needs. Some companies have a plan that needs to be revised or completed in order to deal with today's changing market. Others have no plan and need to get something written down quickly so the company can attract talent, raise investment capital, or simply be more competitive. Ask yourself the following questions:
- How is your company dealing with market uncertainties, the economic downturn, and the fiercest competitive environment in history?
- Does your company have multiple "what-if" scenarios or contingency plans to act on based on changing market conditions?
- Does your company have a multi-year strategic plan that is written down and shared with appropriate stakeholders?
- Do you update the plan regularly? Does it provide a basis for agile day-to-day decision making at all levels of the organization?
- Does everyone in the company share your vision of the future?
- What keeps you up at night—either exciting opportunities or challenging threats?
- Where will the next generation of managers and staff come from to take the company into the future? Is there a succession plan in place?
- Are your sales, marketing, and product development teams fully aligned to achieve optimal results?
We can help you address these issues. Contact us for more details.
Entire website contents © 1997-2010 Stiernberg Consulting.
W3C html validation material used in accordance with terms on linked page.